Feel Better & Be Well, The Benefits of a Massage!
Here’s our Top Five Benefits for Massage Therapy:
1. Improve Blood Circulation – Deep stroking improves blood circulation
by mechanically assisting venous blood flow back to the heart.
2. Decrease Blood Pressure – Blood pressure is decreased by dilation of
blood vessels. Both diastolic and systolic readings decline and last
approximately 40 minutes after the massage session.
3. Reduces Stress – Stress is reduced by activation of the
parasympathetic nervous system. Massage increases dopamine and serotonin
levels which are hormones linked to decreased stress levels and reduced
4. Decreases pain – Massage relieves local and referred pain caused by
hypersensitive trigger points. Massage also stimulates the release of
endorphins, enkephalins, and other pain-reducing neurochemicals.
5. Increases academic performance – Massage studies have shown a
decrease in math computation time and an increase in math accuracy.
There are many other benefits of Massage Therapy.
Find out more, give us a call
(915) 474-4115 email@example.com
1600 Lee Trevino Suite C-5
El Paso, Texas 79936